Tuesday 28 August 2012

Carb CRAVing...


Maybe I am a little obsessed with food but as Summer approaches I have decided to curb my carb loving and clear my Mind of can't. I have never been one for diets but with my lack of exercise and feeling uncomfortable in my jeans… I am in NEED of some change:
I am currently on day 2 of a 4 day protein diet to kick start my journey to a healthier me. I am living on different fruit yogurts, eggs, tuna and other forms of protein. I have sneaked some sugar in my tea, but just one teaspoon.
I have also taken out my running shoes, they were bought with good intentions but have just been gathering dust this past year. I would like to put them to good use, with a 30min walk every day. 
I have finally loaded music on my pink ipod that RJ got me, its tiny, pink and perfect for road running... so I am sure that my walking will progress into a run, as I get lost into the music. 
"The real purpose of running isn't to win a race, it's to test the limits of the human heart"
I believe anything in MODERATion is good and if you don’t love it don’t eat it… As excessive carb eating can be a killer and so can extreme protein diets. Healthier carb options would be a better choice, such as fruits and veg, whole grain pasta, swap the fries for sweet potato and the white bread for high fibre whole-grain breads. Healthier protein options consist of soya, legumes nuts, fish, chicken and lean meat.

For a better you find the BALANCE suited for your body, don’t follow other peoples extreme diets. TRY healthier options and say NO to FAT, grease and Oil. Start with a detox and find what works best for you. Take the good and clear your mind of can't...

Choose Healthy even if u <3 carbs, i know i do... 

<3 G

No comments:

Post a Comment