Tuesday 26 June 2012

All the delights that came before…

I had my doubts about blogging, but I think it's a means to nourish the creative part of my soulAs a Film & Media graduate and an aspiring producer, the path seemed clear. I am now a Law student and there are parts of me that crave a past life of costume and set design, planning every detail and that gratifying feeling when the director shouts it’s a wrap. 

Life has its owns plan and as you grow you realise you can not control what happens most of the time, but you can not allow it to control you. So with that in mind, upon my adventure in Law School I still have a love for all that came before... FASHION- i have dreamt about design,clothes, shape and form for as long as I can remember, sketching and designing since I could hold a pencil!
 LOVE- i am a hopeless romantic at heart and have met my soul-mate... 
 FILM - Studied that and got the degree, animation makes me the happiest. PHOTOGRAPHY- you will always see me with my camera and LAW- thats what I do for now, thus all part of my delight in the title I have chosen.

 The Turkish part originates from my Turkish heritage and name Göksen Effendi. Turkey is also a place I spent most of my childhood vacations and probably has the most stamps on my passport.

 I hope you enjoy Turkish delight. It may be sweet for some and bitter for others.  It is part of my journey to self-discovery and of A GREAT BIG LOVE AFFAIR of all the delights that came before and that I may encounter… 
<3 G

No comments:

Post a Comment