Friday 23 November 2012

Today I...

 I have been feeling a bit stressed about work and life lately with endless meetings. I guess it is the usual stress that comes from freelancing from one production to the next...  
I am not one for silence and usually I would agree that a quiet woman, could be very dangerous when left alone with her thoughts...but when I have time for myself in between productions silence feels like bliss, an opportunity to just be. This morning I smiled when I saw the picture below because it describes exactly how I feel sometimes when I get caught up in the rush WE call WORK! 

I am sure most people feel the same- when you have not had an opportunity to breath. Enough of the stress- its time to focus on the good life, and as things are finally falling into place- remember to embrace the good and sever the bad.

you life once so enjoy your life
<3 G


No comments:

Post a Comment