Monday 26 November 2012

The KING of Burgers

I am not sure if you've noticed the increase in MacDonald's stores all around Cape Town, they are popping up all over the place- maybe it is to assert their presence after news that the worlds second- largest FAST food chain is opening next year. The legendary brand, has been around since 1953 and  I hope Cape Town are ready to welcome, the first BURGER KING outlet in Africa, it has been long overdue. 

If you have not had the opportunity to travel or have sat at an international airport in transit and not eatn Burger KING you have missed out. I will be the first to say goodbye to the familiar JUNK food that should have been put on the MUST NOT HAVE list, with BURGER KING as my exception, I am sure many will follow. According to Hassen Adams, the executive chairman of GPI, "the introduction of Burger King to South Africa will bring much needed new jobs, careers for our people and help in reducing the high unemployment rate." CAPE TOWN I hope you are ready for BURGER KING's legendary Whopper hamburger, I can't wait. I have always been a BURGER and fries kinda girl - so I have decided to factor in that extra mile because I want to enjoy their delicious burgers without any feeling any guilt...
happy eating
<3 G

No comments:

Post a Comment