Thursday 20 September 2012

He loves me he loves me not...

The greatest authors, musicians, poets and philosophers have all engaged in the topic of LOVE. There is such a fine line between love and hate, I think we should always try to put a little love rather then hate in everything we do...
So I think its time to share a little love because we all need it from time to time. We live in a world, where we sometimes forget that we are the MASTERS of our own destiny...
and that Life is about CHOICE!
If you have read the POWER OF ONE you would know so well about this power of choice, and if you haven't I suggest you do!
The road is never easy when finding oneself but the problems that occur should be referred to as Challenges- because ultimately they will be overcome, with patience and perseverance.
So when life gets overwhelming, take a step back, reflect and remember first with the head and then with the heart...
Reflect by trying to see the beauty in your circumstance or surroundings, beauty can be found in the most surprising places at time.

Always acknowledge and appreciate those around you, life is short so don't take it for granted. I know things get busy and we can forget the small things... even a smile can be enough acknowledgement. Remember smiles are like yawns, they are contagious so SMILE at every opportunity...
STOP searching for something be content with yourself as Rumi says:
"You suppose you are the trouble
But you are the cure
You suppose that you are the lock on the door
But you are the key that opens it
It's too bad that you want to be someone else
You don't see your own face, your own beauty
Yet, no face is more beautiful than yours."

As I always find solace in reading the words of Rumi, I thought I would share a few quotes that have made me smile, given me peace and reflected my own feelings.

"If your guidance is your ego, don't rely on luck for help. you sleep during the day and the nights are short. By the time you wake up your life may be over."-  I think this means we should be consistent in life, by always striving to be better and not watching life pass by.




"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it." 
- if this is my task then it is clear that it is necessary that as an ode to <3 RJ, in 
reflection of all the above I will try to love without fear, trust without wondering, love you without restrictions, want without demand and accept you for who you are.
As Rumi clearly put it 
“the minute I heard my first love story I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along.”

So in everything you do give and show love because outward manifestations will bring the same light and love in return. Remember to always acknowledge your loved ones, appreciate their presence. Smile at everyone, because that can be your good deed for the day...
 Master your own destiny and choose to be happy  first with the head and then with the heart.....
<3 G












No comments:

Post a Comment