Saturday 9 March 2013

The 3 essentials

 It is said that absence makes the heart grow fonder. This is true, as I could not wait to share my recent delights... I have been here, there and everywhere. Nourishing my soul, with lifes greatest pleasures. Experiencing an abundance of the three essentials, FASHION FOOD and TRAVEL. It has been a memorable Summer!
Christmas eve was spent on an aeroplane, my first Turkish Winter and no snow in sight. I stayed at the most beautiful hotel, each room recreated an Ottoman era. Diamante encrusted everything I experienced the luxury of Ottoman royalty- a life that I am sure to have enjoyed...The trip was short but sweet. I enjoyed my secret places, that Tourists would never find. My dad took us to our favourite restaurant hidden in the Bazaar...you have not eaten Shwarma until you have been there. 
A trip to Turkey would not be complete unless I visited BABA Elvis, where I get my designer denims... I finally have jeans that fit...ELISABETTA FRANCHI, HERMES and LV for my sister- BABA Elvis speaks my language...
 Breathtaking views of ancient architecture, beautiful clothing, the most divine traditional food and Turkish delights..this was the perfect vacation but now to play catch up...

always eat pray and love, the world will seem so much more beautiful
<3 G

No comments:

Post a Comment