Sunday 15 July 2012

Goodbye winter chills hello UGG® loving

My new favourite winter wardrobe addition arrived from Abu Dhabi on Friday...my feet are completely in loveUggs are not necessarily the most attractive boots but they are iconic of causal style. A style that began on the Southern California beaches, has gown to be a wardrobe must have for millions of women. Thus invoking the very ethos of Brian Smith, who founded the brand. 'He fell in love with the sheepskin experience and was convinced the world would one day share this love'. 
He was right because I could wear mine all day, everyday.

WOMENS BAILEY BUTTON TRIPLET

The Bailey Button Triplet is a stylistically innovated version of the timeless Classic Tall. 
The added wooden logo buttons with elastic-band closures, enhances the boots versatility by allowing you to change up your look. Wear them unbuttoned and cuffed to expose its cozy interior.





















These boots are great to wear in fall or winter. I love them with jeans and casual pants. Awesome versatility and casual style.The signature UGG softness,is my favourite feature.
My feet are in heaven with UGG loving. 
<3 G 



No comments:

Post a Comment