Wednesday 27 June 2012

Bargain SHOPPER

I visit a few of my favourite bargain stores regularly and after my birthday weekend I splurged as my finances had grown thanks to lovely family. I was lucky enough to find Wild Alice shoes that fit my tiny feet. My shoe size is a 2 (UK 34) but sometimes a 3 if I am lucky, depending on the make. I often end up buying expensive shoes because those stores are guaranteed to stock my size. Paying for quality is worth every penny but can leave holes in your pockets. So when affordable shoes fit I find myself buying the same pair in different colours. I was well-behaved and only got a few spoils...
I fell in love immediately with my new red bootie, it's perfect to brighten up Winter days
 Red ankle bootie with black heel R180
The wedge is so comfy and perfect for an evening out.
 Black and Gold peep toe wedge R120
I love the animal print lining in the red peep toe.
Red peep toe heel with animal print lining  R120
I'm not sure what material the shoes are made of but the soft texture looks and feels fabulous. It is not to be worn in rainy weather but perfect to brighten up any outfit, day or night. I bought my three new pairs of Wild Alice shoes for a TOTAL of  R420
A real bargain.
<3 bargain shopping G


No comments:

Post a Comment